The equipment, expertise and experience you need to present your case the way you want to.
A good visual leaves a lasting impression, and evidence is most effective when easily seen and understood. Ineffective or unfamiliar equipment can detract from your focus and presentation - a fact that you shouldn't have to factor when presenting your case in court. From preparation to playback, Advanced Legal Video can help make sure that what you intend to convey to your judge and jury is ultimately what your judge, jury and opposing counsel see. We the equipment, expertise and experience you need to present your case the way you want to.
- TrialDirector Software (zoom/highlight text, picture or video on the fly)
- Document Cameras & Easels
- Large LCD & Projection Screens
- Multiple Monitors (for judge, jury & counsel)
- On-Hand Support Technicians